- 4W Powered Lightbridge antenna signal booster with an integrated 6000mah battery (5-6 flights)
- Range increases to about 5km in the city (noisy environment), and 10km outside
- You can use custom antennas
- Uses direct sequence (DSSS), orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM) to amplify the signal
- LED Light battery indicator: Green(100-76%), Blue (75-51%), Yellow (50-26%), Red (0-25%)
- Phantom 3 Professional, Advanced
- Phantom 4
- Matrice 600/100
- Inspire 1, V2.0, Pro
- Any Light-bridge 1/2 Remote
In the box:
- Antenna Booster
Interface 1 receives an external source signal, from lightbridge; after the RF switch it will be passed to the attenuator, the attenuator will be the second stage signal to the two power amplifiers, and finally passed to the output of the RF switch, and finally sent to the antenna port and to your UAV.
Interface 2 receives spatial signals via the RF switch, passed to the low-noise amplifier, low-noise amplifier outputs the signal to the RF filter, and finally passed to the input RF switch, and finally sent to the interface.
- Working frequency band: 2.4 ~ 2.5GHz.
- Operating voltage: 7.5V.
- Receive gain: 10dB ± 1.
- Transmitting gain: 13dB ± 1.
- Input power range: 3 ~ 20dBm.
- Maximum output power (P1dB): 4W (36dBm)
- EVM: 3% @ 28dBm 802.11g 54Mbps OFDM 64QAM BW 20MHz.
- Operating Current: 435mA @ Pout 28dBm 9V.
- Noise figure: ≤2.5dB.
- Transmission delay: ≤ 1us.
- Operating temperature: -40 C ~ 80 C
- برای نظر دادن به این محصول اولین باشید